On_the_Shores_of_Canakkale
2021.01.22 14:24
작성자 : Anjali    조회 : 45  

I was awoken that morning in my lodging by the impact of a boat's whistle as it went through Canakkale Strait - the Dardanelles. The city was at the same time resting, adjacent to the cooks who had begun work before first light and were by then filling cases with stove hot bread and the paper transport vans. A between city direct stacked with tired explorers thundered its way into the city. In the wake of getting some stunning, dissipated pieces of bread, I drove off. I expected to advance through Geyikli to Assos, a distance of 92 kilometers. Six kilometers past the sign to Troy , I butchered the fundamental expressway towards Geyikli and Bozcaada. The essential town I encountered was Tastepe, trailed by Pinarbasi, Mahmudiye, and Uvecik. Past Uvecik, I appeared at a wellspring and finished for breakfast. I frothed water and made myself some tea. The lone sound was that of various diverse winged creatures. On the mortar of the reasonable drinking fountain, the master had made 'Kumburun Village Association Fountain 1941'. So for over 50 years, this watering-place had been an end for voyagers, wild animals, and fowls.

Coming about to leaving Kumburun, I came to Geyikli , where I took the street signposted to Bozcaada island and was soon at Odunluk Quay on the Aegean, where the boats withdraw for Bozcaada. A few fishing make were tied up at the wharf, on which a few fishermen were fishing. Here there are a little heap of coffee shops and bistros, and some visitor houses offering solace in the pre-summer season.

By then he went inside to get treats for his guests. Along the mass of his blue painted house was a part of old metal holders containing a mass of various plants: basil, bean stew peppers, tomatoes, different concealed geraniums, fuschias, and carnations, changing the dark top into a striking road garden.

This was the neighborhood of Giritli evading on Mutareke Square. With its old houses covering the street along the seafront, I was helped with remembering the Bosphorus. The old piece of Mudanya is eventually a metropolitan security space, basing on the central streets of Oniki Eylul, Fevzi Pasa and Mustafa Kemal Pasa, and the side roads opening them.

Dissipated among the houses covered by unprecedented plane trees are old plans where at whatever point olives were dealt with and organized oil. This zone is an eighteenth century church that as of now houses the Ugur Mumcu Cultural Center.

From Odunluk Quay, I drove on once more, executing to visit the enchanting fishing town of Dalyan, which has some little fish cafes resisting the ocean. Here, 150 meters south of the fishers cover, are the excess pieces of the old harbor of Alexandria Troas . The excess pieces of the city appropriate are spread over a wide zone two or three kilometers from the town. Alexandria Troas was set up in 310 BC by Alexander the Great's by and large Antigonos, who called the city Antigonus. Following the passing of Alexander, King Lysimachos of Thrace acquired pioneers from the wrapping an area to the city, which he renamed Alexandreia Troas. The city was for the most part crushed in an ensuing shudder, now the extra bits of the theater, castle, public square, refuge, showers, necropolis, and city dividers are up to this point worth seeing.

The theater and fortress lie west of the standard street in the midst of thick brambles and are essentially elusive without the assistance of a guide. On the off chance that it had not been for the point by point heading of Sait, a near to shepherd whom I experienced, I couldn't have ever found by a comparable token. Direct by the necropolis are the Kestanbol warm springs. Troy, around 30 kilometers toward the north, darkens the other obsolete complaints of the district, where the Troy Festival starts during the significant multi day stretch of August and proceeds for fifteen days dependably. The program of shows and different occasions draws in guests from towns things being what they are. My next stop after Dalyan was the unassuming neighborhood Gulpinar, the old Chrysa.

In transit, it is conceivable to make a redirection to the town of Ulukoy, close to which are the leftovers of another old city, Neandreia, dating from the late eighth century BC. In the Bahcelerici region of Gulpinar is the Temple of Apollo Smintheus, where unearthings are proceeding under Prof. Coskun Ozgunel.

This Ionic style place of refuge worked in 150 BC is the solitary enduring outline of its sort in the Troad area of northwest Anatolia. Checking a twofold line of apparently hindered partitions, it is made by Hermogenes, the maker who set his stamp on the Hellenistic time-frame Anatolian planning. This region is wealthy in underground water sources, and in quite a while past, it is imagined that underground channels gave the city water.

The gathering of Apollo spun around places with a bountiful water supply, since clean spring water was needed for Apollo to make assumptions. Neandreia was the close by most basic questionable center interest. On the coast, 9 kilometers southwest of Gulpinar is Babakale, Turkey's most westerly point. Here is the last house worked by the Ottomans, in 1723. Conceivably the most eminent washing coastlines is the bay of Ak Liman, which lies simply toward the north. The region was amassed by privateers in past numerous years and had a nautical custom.

The sixteenth century Ottoman sailor and guide maker, Piri Reis, relates in his Book of Navigation that the internment office of a sailor named Peksimetyemez Latif Baba, who was peddled in Babakale, was worshiped by mariners.

At whatever point the Ottoman ocean team went past Babakale, the gatherings would throw bread into the ocean toward the burial place for most great angle karma, a custom which is so far followed by neighborhood anglers and those on cruising occasions in the area. Eventually I turned eastwards towards Behramkale, better known by its old name Assos, my last stop. This outing is stacked with staggers. You may occur across a spring or assemble party in one of the towns you experience, or a wedding joy, propelling a conveying vibe to your turns of events. Neighborhood individuals will teach you concerning guests found a decent speed in such celebrations which wound up overabundance for a huge long time in towns they had no goal of finishing at.